Friday 2 February 2018

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018

I can't quite believe another year has gone past already. I know its probably the most cliche saying but it honestly seemed to pass in the blink of an eye. Looking back at my little adventures last year, I unknowingly achieved quite a lot. If you read my #17in2017 this post might seem very similar, but its something I wanted to document for myself to look back on.

February- I received an unconditional offer from the Arts University Bournemouth to study Makeup for Media & Performance. Unbelievably happy.

June- Went on my first girls holiday to Mallorca, chaotic and crazy, but worth it.

August- Mum and I visited Santorini again (oops, we love it there). Without doubt my favourite holidays and this year was no exception.

September- Moved to Bournemouth for uni, super busy but determined to stay organised (constantly googling how to stay motivated haha anyone else?)

December- One of my favourite times of the year, and it was made extra special this year as I was lucky enough to visit Amsterdam with Macca just before Christmas!

Although I don't have any holidays or adventures planned for this year, I am very excited for what it may bring. I have decided to write some resolutions this year, this is something I don't usually do, however I think it will be interesting to see what I achieve. It is also a good way to plan things ahead of time and gives me goals to work towards.

1. Complete my first year of uni- don't loose the motivation
2. Book two holidays (or one haha two could be a bit far fetched)
3. Get a little job- earn some money and book some holidays
4. Plan something exciting for my 21st
5. Build a makeup kit I am entirely happy with
6. Blog at least 4 times a month
7. Build an Instagram & Facebook for my work
8. Get back to working out at least 4 times a week
9. Slow down on eating takeaways, try eating healthier
10. Find a house to move into for next year

Have you made any New Years resolutions this year? x

No comments:

Post a Comment